Aktualnie online
Goci online: 3

Uytkownikw online: 0

cznie uytkownikw: 6
Najnowszy uytkownik: tbmrowka
Shoutbox
Musisz zalogowa si, aby mc doda wiadomo.

06.11.2016 08:26:45
Turnieje Szefa TheBest - http://liderkurni.
..l/news.php
- polecam i życzę miłej gry

29.09.2015 07:55:39
Turniej REMIKA codziennie o 21:45 (6r. 5min. ful; s) - Zapraszam Z przymru¿eniem oka http://kpremika.j.

01.07.2015 06:58:17
Brawa podium czerwcowe Szeroki u¶miech dziêkujê za wspania³± grê i zapraszam w lipcu Fajne

01.06.2015 18:07:02
Gratki Z przymru¿eniem oka dla majowego podium Fajne, powodzenia w czerwcu Szeroki u¶miech

15.05.2015 17:47:36
Zapraszam do nowego turnieju CKG - http://championkl.
..er.vgh.pl/

01.05.2015 23:55:15
BRAWA !!! dla kwietniowego podium Szeroki u¶miech i powodzenia w maju Z przymru¿eniem oka

26.04.2015 07:44:06
Majówka: 01 - 03.05.2015 - zapraszam na turniej ko¶ci Szeroki u¶miech

Liczniki
Odwiedziny : 22595609
Dni od otwarcia strony :4558 Dzie
4957 odwiedzny /dzie

• , Gociu

•  LOGIN

Zapamitaj mnie

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso

Kliknij tutaj  albo wcinij klawisz ESC, zakmn okno

Turniej Szefa TheBestZ przymru¿eniem oka Rejestracja i logowanie na tym panelu pierwsza ikona po Dzieñ Dobry, Go¶ciu

Zobacz temat
 Drukuj temat
Ray Nitschke Womens JerseyFV
dy3gyzgr4ofr
Relax as you focus on making the ot, and soon you'll be making more free throws. It is important to gauge the weather conditions appropriately when you're in the jungle. It also aids to suppress your urge for food ensuing in you easily ingesting significantly less calories and it also prevents foodstuff cravings. Target your new subscribers by recycling old content that they have not see yet.5. Some good examples would be soul associated issues like higher blood stress and the amount one killer illness in the US diabetes. You may not be able to have an entire night’s sleep due to your baby’s nightly needs, but napping when your baby naps ould give you enough rest until your baby is able to sleep through the night. Ross was known all over West Texas even as a school kid He would venture up to Odessa Country Club about every weekend and get into so money matches with the local oiln Now I wouldn't rend this to you junior golfers out there but bk in the 70's we didn't have AJGA and other great tours like you guys have so we found the best ga we could to challenge our skills Ross wanted to play for the petition not so much for the money He won and won a lot Much like a lot of stories you hear about Lee Trevino playing for a couple of hundred dollars when he only had five dollars in his pocket that was Ross On so oasions he would invite one of the guys off our team to venture up north with him He would even call on the services of so of the best players on teams we peted against to join him in matches at OCC I was lucky enough to be in about a half dozen of those trips and I can tell you I learned more about greatness in those matches than I could have picked up anywhere else in the worldOn our trips bk ho I would pick Ross's brain about what he was thinking about in this situation or standing over that last birdie putt that he had to make or well the list goes on and on Ross would always frustrate by saying "I don't know! I don't think about anything" I would keep on pressing him and walking him bk through the whole round ot by ot Finally totally frustrated Ross would say "I just see the ot and go hit it! I don't think about results or the score" WOW! There lies the answer and one Ty Sambrailo Jersey that took forever to understandI believe that you will find that when you play great your mind is clear and all you do is see the ot and hit it Nothing more nothing less! Understand that our mind is Demaryius Thomas Elite Jersey better than any super puter The old adage of garbage in garbage out is especially true when we play golf However if we make all our calculations pick the club and then see the ot and hit the ot you will usually find greatness The key is to learn how to do that forever ot during the round Ross did!Ross also went on to play college golf at Houston Baptist with a guy you might know Collin Montgory I have lost trk of Ross but I would venture to guess that sowhere there are a few oiln who are a little light in the wallet today because they pla[censored] a match against a man who understands what it is like to feel greatness Randy Beckett is an author, speaker and consultant with over 30 years experience. It Terrell Davis Broncos Jersey also aids to suppress your urge for food ensuing in you easily ingesting significantly less calories and it also prevents foodstuff cravings. By possessing the right thoughts placing, discipline and making use of an efficient fat burner available for your very own edge, it will not be lengthy till you understand a large distinction with how very good you’re starting up to look, as properly as considerably livelier emotion.

Przejd do forum: