Aktualnie online
Goci online: 1

Uytkownikw online: 0

cznie uytkownikw: 6
Najnowszy uytkownik: tbmrowka
Shoutbox
Musisz zalogowa si, aby mc doda wiadomo.

06.11.2016 08:26:45
Turnieje Szefa TheBest - http://liderkurni.
..l/news.php
- polecam i życzę miłej gry

29.09.2015 07:55:39
Turniej REMIKA codziennie o 21:45 (6r. 5min. ful; s) - Zapraszam Z przymru¿eniem oka http://kpremika.j.

01.07.2015 06:58:17
Brawa podium czerwcowe Szeroki u¶miech dziêkujê za wspania³± grê i zapraszam w lipcu Fajne

01.06.2015 18:07:02
Gratki Z przymru¿eniem oka dla majowego podium Fajne, powodzenia w czerwcu Szeroki u¶miech

15.05.2015 17:47:36
Zapraszam do nowego turnieju CKG - http://championkl.
..er.vgh.pl/

01.05.2015 23:55:15
BRAWA !!! dla kwietniowego podium Szeroki u¶miech i powodzenia w maju Z przymru¿eniem oka

26.04.2015 07:44:06
Majówka: 01 - 03.05.2015 - zapraszam na turniej ko¶ci Szeroki u¶miech

Liczniki
Odwiedziny : 22590211
Dni od otwarcia strony :4557 Dzie
4957 odwiedzny /dzie

• , Gociu

•  LOGIN

Zapamitaj mnie

Nie moesz si zalogowa?
    Popro o nowe haso

Kliknij tutaj  albo wcinij klawisz ESC, zakmn okno

Turniej Szefa TheBestZ przymru¿eniem oka Rejestracja i logowanie na tym panelu pierwsza ikona po Dzieñ Dobry, Go¶ciu

Zobacz temat
 Drukuj temat
Corey Brewer Womens JerseyPP
dy3gyzgr4ofr
Playing because a striker, he has superior Authentic Chris Higgins Jersey ball skills plus could shoot well. These e in all the favorite colors.Science Fiction Movies. Faithful enthusiasts currently know what staff or player they want to assist, so it comes down to what type fits your personal style. So you never need to be concerned about the jersey quantity getting washed aside. In any case, there are claims that the Belmez encounters continue now, several three years following the death of the home's owner. We also haGuard &nda; Allen Iverson Detroit Pistons: Iverson received most of his votes based on re[censored] tion and na and I can't agree with this selection This is one of the problems with fan voting; too many people are biased based on trk record and na recognition Iverson is having a decent season but certainly not one deserving of a starting position on the All Star squad Either Devin Harris of the New Jersey Nets or Joe Johnson of the Atlanta Hawks would have been Brad Richardson Canucks Jersey more deserving They are not as well known as AI which unfortunately plays a roleForward &nda; LeBron Jas Cleveland Cavaliers: Jas is the best player in the world and will probably make the next 10 All Star starting lineups barring injury He's the frontrunner for Most Valuable Player award right now and will likely be in the running for the next decade as well He's got his team playing at the highest level and makes everyone around him so much betterForward &nda; Kevin Gart Boston Celtics: Gart is certainly an All Star but I don't think he's a starter this season His statistics are not what they used to be but that's mainly due to the team brand of basketball that the Celtics play Still I don't think he's outperforming Chris Bo of the Toronto Raptors Bo is still one of the more underrated players in the league and is having his best season yet as a pro If he leaves Toronto for a big market in 2010 he'll bee a household naCenter &nda; Dwight Howard Orlando Magic: Howard set the record for most All Star votes in the history of the fan voting process with more than 3 million While Howard is probably the best center in the league his morable performance in last year's Slam Dunk Contest and the lk of petition for this spot probably were the central reasons he broke the vote record Right now Howard does not have much petition for the starting spot in the East and may not for a long ti Get used to seeing him here Morgan C. Further the report states that in retaliation to being hit, she picked up a candle stick and hit him. Quite obviously, these films tkle different thes that preoupy today's youth-school, family problems, friendip, teenage romance, being raised and battling one's fears or insecurities. These e in all the favorite Trevor Linden Canucks Jersey colors.

Przejd do forum: